Navigating Hurricane or Wind Damage Claims

Claims resulting from wind or hurricane damage are not always black and white because damage may fall under one or more of the following categories:

  • Water damage
  • Wind damage
  • Flood damage

A commercial policy may offer coverage if a windstorm causes a breach in the building’s envelope, even if water enters. If wind doesn’t cause a breach and you experience water damage, the policy may not cover the losses. Similarly, if flooding affects the property during a storm, you may not have coverage unless you have flood insurance. When you experience wind, water and/or flood damage, you have to prove what type of peril caused specific losses. A public insurance adjuster can take care of this for you.

Taking the Stress out of Insurance Claims

While he does not work for an insurance company, a public adjuster has intimate knowledge of the insurance industry. At Commercial Claim Pro, our public adjusters will advocate for you and work to maximize your claim payout.

Support services that you’ll receive include:

  • Filling out and filing claim-related paperwork.
  • Securing property to mitigate additional losses.
  • Documenting business interruption and property losses.
  • Pairing you with public assistance programs for which you are eligible.
  • Helping you understanding large or multiple insurance deductibles.
  • Negotiating with the insurance company.
  • Obtaining contractor estimates.
  • Hiring contractors.

You don’t have to try to recover from wind or hurricane damage on your own. Let a public adjuster from Commercial Claim Pro handle your claim so you can focus on getting back to business.