Why Hire a Public Adjuster
Why Hire a Certified Public Adjuster
A public insurance adjuster is a professional who is familiar with the insurance industry. At Commercial Claim Pro, we serve your interests so you receive the insurance settlement that you deserve. One of our public adjusters can even serve as an advisor before the claims process starts.
Benefits of Working with a Public Adjuster
When you work with a public adjuster, you work with an expert who makes it their business to ensure that you receive the largest settlement possible and fully recover. Other benefits that public adjusters offer include:
- Advocates who are on your side: A public adjuster only works for you, not the insurance company. This means that he’ll advocate for you and promote your best interests. He’ll also take the time to review your insurance policy with you so know exactly what’s covered and what’s not.
- Industry expertise: Public adjusters have experience working for insurance companies, so they know exactly how to handle a claim to maximize your benefits and avoid costly mistakes.
- Time savings: Insurance adjusters generally work during regular business hours. With family and work, business hours may be the most inconvenient to handle a claim. A public adjuster acts on your behalf during the claims process—during business hours—so you can focus on your own life.
- Faster claim settlements: After experiencing a loss, you have limited time to file a claim and accept a settlement. Your public adjuster will make sure that your claim does not get shuffled to the bottom of your insurance company’s list of priorities.
- Ensure full recovery: When your property receives damage, there may be hidden losses that an insurance adjuster may miss. A public adjuster will make sure that your insurance company covers every applicable damage to ensure a complete recovery after experiencing a loss.
- Settlement negotiations: It is normal for insurance companies to offer claim settlements that are too low. Since a public adjuster works on your behalf, he will negotiate the settlement amount so you receive the amount promised in your insurance policy and make a full recovery.
Commercial Claim Pro Will Handle Your Insurance Claim
If you experience building damage, use the incident as an opportunity to improve your property and operations. Commercial Claim Pro will help maximize your payout and ensure the safety of the repairs or reconstruction. Stop feeling overwhelmed about your claim by calling us today.