When multi-family apartment buildings experience damage, it’s usually to more than one unit. If you are a property owner, damage to one of your complexes has the potential to significantly impact your bottom line if you don’t receive the claim payout to which you’re entitled.

Insurance companies know that property owners don’t often live in or near the affected multi-family residence. They’re also aware that property managers don’t often live or have offices on-site, and will try to use this to their advantage by cutting corners. While you and your property manager focus on tenant issues and recovering, a public adjuster can provide support by overseeing the fulfillment of your insurance claim.

Looking Out for You

A public adjuster is a professional who works on your behalf throughout the claims process to maximize the payout you receive. At Commercial Claim Pro, we represent your best interests with services such as:

  • Filing a claim and filling out paperwork on your behalf
  • Talking to and negotiating with your insurance company
  • Being present when the insurance adjuster inspects your property
  • Performing our own unit-by-unit inspections to uncover damages that apply to your claim
  • Documenting the damage
  • Ensuring the correct deductible and damage calculations
  • Assisting with loss-of-rent claims
  • Securing estimates and hiring the best contractors
  • Providing you with real-time information about your claim

As you and the property manager focus on your tenants and recovering after a loss, let a public adjuster handle your insurance claim. Contact Commercial Claim Pro to get started today.