When to Hire Us
When to Hire a Public Adjuster
Public adjusters serve as expert advocates for policyholders when they file an insurance claim. Unlike the adjusters who work for your insurance company, you must hire a public adjuster. Because of this, a public insurance adjuster only represents you and your best interests. Whether you’re dealing with hail, hurricane, or other storm damage, Commercial Claim Pro’s adjusters are experts in the settlement process and will take the lead from start to finish, ensuring you receive the highest settlement you deserve.
While it never hurts to have a professional on your side when you experience a loss, there are some instances in which a public adjuster is particularly beneficial:
- You don’t understand your insurance policy. An insurance company may use this to its advantage when offering a settlement. A public adjuster will review the policy with you before moving on to the claims process.
- You don’t have time to deal with an insurance claim. A public adjuster will represent you and negotiate on your behalf so you can focus on work, family and your other responsibilities.
- Your knowledge of the insurance industry is limited. Not knowing the nuances of the insurance industry may lead to costly mistakes and unfair settlements when filing a claim. Insurance companies have professional adjusters working for them; you have the right to use your own experts.
- The loss that you experienced is complicated or expensive. Complicated claims may result in missed damages or improper valuations when you try to deal with them alone. Public adjusters know what hidden losses to look to help you fully recover.
- Your insurance company delays your claim. You have a specific amount of time to settle a claim. Don’t let the insurance company prolong the process.
- The insurance company pressures you into accepting a claim settlement soon after you file a claim. While quick settlements may be nice, you’re allowed to take the time to receive a full assessment of your losses and review the insurance company’s offer. When an insurance company is quick to make an offer, the amount may be less than fair.
- You don’t think the settlement amount that the insurance company offered is sufficient to cover your losses. Public adjusters will make sure the valuation of your losses is complete, accurate and fair so you receive the maximum settlement to which you are entitled.
Stop Feeling Overwhelmed and Contact Commercial Claim Pro Today
If you need help navigating the claims process, have any doubts about the quote you received from your insurance company, or simply want financial peace of mind, set up a consultation meeting with Commercial Claim Pro today to alleviate your concerns. Our expert adjusters will work hard on your behalf.